Event Presentation Manager
About the role
The Event Presentation Manager will oversee the coordination of Event Presentation for both the Women’s and Men’s World T20 Tournaments.
This role will require management and coordination of Event Presentation service providers and will be responsible for working with the ICC and other key stakeholders to ensure that Tournament attendees are engaged within and beyond the game. The Event Presentation Manager will ensure the delivery of the best possible match day experience through outstanding fan engagement and entertainment experiences.
- You have at least 5 – 7 years’ experience in event presentation within cricket or a major events context and a demonstrated ability to think outside the box, be innovative and creative
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, across a variety of stakeholders
- You are a true team player and are receptive to design critique and able to take feedback from multiple sources and incorporate it into cohesive creative assets
- You are passionate about outstanding event delivery and fan engagement, and have strong experience with brand integration, content creation, and customer engagement with regard to the in-venue experience and production
- You are capable of working under pressure with multiple priorities without compromising the required deliverables, and are able to approach issues in a calm and considered manner
- You are willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours including weekends and public holidays
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy working in a high energy, innovative and fast paced setting, and thrive when working to strict deadlines. Your extensive experience to date will have equipped you with the ability to develop stringent processes and procedures to ensure that all venues are presented to a consistent high standard across the country.
The ICC World T20 (World T20) is cricket’s ultimate prize in the fastest growing and most accessible format of the game. T20 is the vehicle to attract new, more diverse and younger audiences to the game.
In 2020, Australia has a unique opportunity to host this major global event. The eyes of the world will be on Australia as the 10 best women’s teams and 16 best men’s teams, compete to be crowned world champions. This will be the first time that the World T20 has been held in Australia and follows the highly successful ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, staged across Australia and New Zealand, which delivered record-breaking attendances, visitation and global television audiences.
Keen to join our team?
For more information, please download the full position description from www.icc-cricket.com/t20-world-cup/jobs.
To apply, please email your cover letter and two page CV detailing your suitability and expectations.
Please note: all applications will close at midnight AEST on Wednesday 16 January 2019
As this role will be open across the Christmas & New Year period, we anticipate interviews will commence in late January 2019. Due to high volumes of applications, we unfortunately will only be in touch with successful candidates.
The T20WC offer a competitive salary package, employee benefits, flexible working conditions and a fun working environment.
We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity. We encourage all people to apply for this role.
Applicants must be able to obtain legal working rights in Australia.