Digital Marketing Specialist
About the role
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating the T20WC digital communication to maximise the promotion of the ICC T20 World Cup 2020. This role will be a key member of the Marketing team and will focus on the key objective being sell out matches across the men’s and women’s tournaments in 2020.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and savvy digital marketer to drive the digital communications for both the women’s and men’s events, spanning 13 venues across Australia in the same year!
- You are a degree qualified Marketer who has proven experience in managing digital advertising campaigns from creation to execution and evaluation, and beyond
- You have demonstrated experience in developing and delivering innovative and engaging social media content plans
- You can think analytically, and have experience in monitoring and reviewing digital content and metrics
- You are a born communicator, both written and verbally, with strong relationship building skills. You enjoy engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders and are easily able to adapt your style when necessary
- You are extremely organised, and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who enjoys working in a high energy, innovative, collaborative and fast paced setting, and is not afraid of hard work. Your extensive experience to date will have equipped you with the ability to create and deliver innovative solutions to help us deliver a Spectacular Celebration in 2020!
Come and join us in delivering one of the biggest sporting events in the world!
The ICC T20 World Cup 2020 is cricket’s ultimate prize in the fastest growing and most accessible format of the game. T20 is the vehicle to attract new, more diverse and younger audiences to the game.
In 2020, Australia has a unique opportunity to host this major global event. The eyes of the world will be on Australia as the 10 best women’s teams and 16 best men’s teams, compete to be crowned world champions. This will be the first time that the ICC World T20 has been held in Australia and follows the highly successful ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, staged across Australia and New Zealand, which delivered record-breaking attendances, visitation and global television audiences.
Keen to join our team?
For more information, please download the full position description from www.icc-cricket.com/t20-world-cup/jobs.
To apply, please email your cover letter and two page CV detailing your suitability and expectations.
Please note: all applications will close at midnight AEST on Wednesday 16 January 2019
As this role will be open across the Christmas & New Year period, we anticipate interviews will commence in late January 2019. Due to high volumes of applications, we unfortunately will only be in touch with successful candidates.
The T20WC offer a competitive salary package, employee benefits, flexible working conditions and a fun working environment.
We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity. We encourage all people to apply for this role.
Applicants must be able to obtain legal working rights in Australia.