Guest Process Senior Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations, Event Planning & Competition Management|
In order to support the Tournaments & Events Division, FIFA is seeking a proactive and service-oriented
Guest Process Senior Manager
- Evaluating and analysing current concepts, work flows and business processes within the Guest Operations department and associated services (e.g. Travel, Transport, Accommodation) with the goal of developing and implementing process solutions to improve operational efficiency and seamless, cross-functional provision of event services to FIFA guest groups
- Identifying requirements, driving innovation and establishing fit for purpose and fully integrated event IT solutions, project management standards and event documents (e.g. policies and procedures, responsibility matrix) for the Event Services sub-division
- Coordinating and maintaining a strategic overview of all guest services across all the FIFA tournaments and events, monitoring and steering cross-functional integration based on data analysis of existing processes and information flows
- Defining processes, parameters and requirements in relation to concepts, timelines, policies, responsibilities and operational workflows
- Acting as the lead communicator on processes and related requirements between the project group and FIFA IT in order to further develop integrated guest IT tools and set up of a Guest Operations Center for event time
- Developing and designing documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures
- Developing quality systems as well as monitoring and presenting project quality performance at periodic project review meetings
- Extensive relevant work experience in the use of information systems that support the delivery of project and guest management
- Six to eight years’ experience in project and process management
- Ideally experience within a sport/event organisation or in a mega project, preferably a world-class sporting event
- Fluency in English and one more FIFA language required (French, German or Spanish), additional languages a plus
- Ability to present complex information in an easily understood and accessible format
- Innovative, solution-oriented personality with a readiness of mind
- Team player with a high level of accountability
- Willingness to travel occasionally
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please visit our FIFA career website and submit your online application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich, Switzerland
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.