Senior Coaching & Player Development Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Academy, Community & Development|
In order to support the Coaching & Player Development Department within the Technical Development Division, FIFA is seeking a well-organised and quality-orientated
Senior Manager for Coaching & Player Development
You will support the Head of Department in raising the overall standard of what FIFA offers to its member associations in the field of coaching and player development.
- Developing content in the areas of long-term player development, talent identification and development academies
- Training FIFA experts to ensure a consistent approach when supporting the confederations and member associations
- Educating member association instructors and coaches in the field of player development
- Working closely with the performance and game analysis manager in the analysis of international games and events
- Working closely with the performance and game analysis manager to use these findings in player development
- Coaching degree (highest national level) and a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with national- and international-level players and teams
- Fluent oral and written business English; knowledge of other languages would be a plus
- Ability to give presentations to small and large groups alike and to facilitate discussions among participants (instructors, coaches, etc.)
- Open-minded approach, team player
- Willing to learn and help others improve
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
You can expect a highly motivated and supportive team working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please submit your application (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters) by clicking “Apply here”.
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.