EURO 2020 Hospitality Operations Coordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.02.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
UEFA EURO 2020 marks the 60th anniversary of the European Football Championship. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be staged in 12 stadiums in 12 cities across the whole of Europe - an extraordinary endeavour that requires exceptional talents.
We are looking for a highly motivated, technically versed and excellence-striving individual with a good feel for design and aesthetics to join the hospitality production team and be part of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Together with the various internal and external stakeholders, and in close cooperation with the technical services team, the Hospitality Operations Coordinator will be in charge of ensuring efficient and high-quality implementation of the look and feel concept in all hospitality areas in each of the 12 stadiums.
- Compiling the needs and requirements of the various hospitality unit stakeholders (catering, look and feel, decoration, entertainment) for all 12 EURO 2020 stadiums;
- Coordinating the development of the hospitality concept for all hospitality areas on a stadium by stadium basis and assessing their feasibility from technical point of view;
- Based on the defined hospitality concepts and together with the Technical Event Manager, gathering and compiling the related requirements for AV, lighting and sound;
- Assessing and approving, together with all stakeholders involved, the technical implementation concept according to the overall hospitality concept for each stadium;
- Designing and preparing the full AutoCAD/DWG plans for all hospitality areas, integrating all defined elements (bars and buffets, furniture, stage elements, etc.) according to the approved prevailing local regulations;
- Compiling and validating, together with the corresponding entities, the technical layouts and overall lounge layouts for the various hospitality areas in all 12 stadiums;
- Producing and coordinating the overall logistics and operational planning for set-up and dismantling for all hospitality stakeholders;
- Managing and overseeing on-site implementation in accordance with the defined and approved plans;
- Supporting the technical services team in assessing the existing stadium infrastructure for the various hospitality areas in terms of technical facilities such as power points, AV/lighting systems, weight and hanging load restrictions and fixing points;
- Supporting the technical services team, as required, with their tender processes, allowing them to select the most suitable service providers;
- Ensuring permanent coordination and communication, and managing relationships with all relevant internal and external parties to allow for smooth project planning and delivery;
- Establishing all milestones and deadlines related to the project in coordination with the various stakeholders, and ensuring deadlines are met;
- Managing and supervising the agreed budget;
- Preparing and attending all relevant meetings and workshops;
- Compiling relevant presentations, documents and information material for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. guidelines for on-site implementation);
- Handling project administration and debriefs.
- from 4 to 6 years / in event planning and production, ideally with a background in exhibitions/live marketing (supplier side)
- from 4 to 6 years / with technical aspects of creative concepts for corporate/hospitality events (ideally with a focus on AV and lighting design)
- from 1 to 3 years / producing AutoCAD and technical drawings
- English / Proficient
- Budget Management / Intermediate
- CAD (AutoCad) / Advanced
- MS Excel / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Advanced
- MS Word / Advanced
- Project Management / Advanced
- Willing to relocate to Nyon and to travel to the 12 UEFA EURO 2020 host cities
- Additional language skills would be an asset
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.