Manager e- commerce
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship|
On the ball?
To support our Brand Management & Licensing Department within the FIFA Commercial Division, FIFA is looking to recruit an experienced, passionate sales person with the ability to work in cross-divisional teams as a:
Manager e- commerce
- Support Head in developing growth plans to support the Global ecommerce strategy an and manage the future e-commerce platform/s relationships
- Leverage opportunities to drive commercial excellence through presenting the brand strength of our core + licensing portfolio
- Assist ecommerce partner with the brand and product approval process
- Manage & track annual licensing/e-commerce royalty budget and develop plans to exceed operating plan,
- Support in developing long term strategic plans
- Conduct business reviews with the e-commerce partner/s and be fully immersed in their business
- work closely with internal and external resources to accomplish objectives
- Proven track record in ecommerce industry and licensing industry, preferably in sports and consumer goods
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline is required
- Highly experienced in e-commerce solutions
- Expert knowledge and understanding of all major platforms
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to identify new opportunities to grow sales
- Strong business/financial acumen, ability to understand profitability and return on investment
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.