EURO 2020 Hospitality IT Admin Assistant
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.02.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Hospitality IT Administration Assistant supports the hospitality sales team in their daily work, focussing on technical tasks for UEFA EURO 2020 and the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League finals.
- Creating, updating and maintaining reports in Tableau, Excel and Sugar CRM;
- Creating, updating and maintaining SQL queries to produce table reports;
- Helping to build HTML email templates in Sugar CRM;
- Updating and improving template emails and documents sent from the Secutix ticketing system (HTML, Apache Velocity and XDocReport);
- Creating, updating and maintaining various Excel documents (budgets, etc.);
- Helping with testing and setting up the various IT systems from a user perspective, e.g. test-order processing and gathering information;
- Providing sales administration support, including contract management and order processing;
- Handling basic account management and client communication;
- Helping to set up and run various projects.
- from 1 to 3 years / in an IT or administrative role
- Bachelor's in business information systems, computer sciences or equivalent
- English / Advanced
- CRM / Intermediate
- MS Excel / Proficient
- Knowledge of Velocity Template Language (VTL) a plus
- Knowledge of VBA (Excel macros) a plus
- Knowledge of Sugar CRM a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau a plus
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.