Customer Service Coordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Events & Operations|
Unit: Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.03.2019
End date: 30.09.2020
The Customer Service Coordinator supervises customer service operations, supporting all fans who purchase tickets on UEFA's website. He/she ensures that fans are kept informed of the best ways to buy tickets and that UEFA staff are on hand to answer questions. This not only involves working with external service providers but also coordinating an internal customer service team. Moreover, since tickets are sold online, UEFA's customer services also need to work online. The ideal candidate will have been leading customer service operations in a company with large-scale e-commerce activities.
- Coordinating and running large-scale business-to-consumer customer service operations;
- Working closely with one or more external suppliers;
- Supervising an internal team;
- Drafting clear, comprehensive FAQs for publication;
- Ensuring high-quality, fast and accurate communication with clients;
- Anticipating customers' enquiries;
- Ensuring efficient deployment of agents;
- Monitoring the efficiency of internal and external agents;
- Taking on responsibility for other projects as required.
- from 1 to 3 years experience managing/coordinating large-scale customer service in e-commerce
- English / Proficient
- Any other European language is a strong asset
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Advanced
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.