EURO 2020 Hospitality Production Coordinator (Events)
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Unit: Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.04.2019
End date: 31.08.2020
To celebrate 60 years of the European Football Championship, UEFA EURO 2020 is being hosted in 12 stadiums in 12 cities all across Europe - an extraordinary endeavour that requires exceptional talents.
We are looking for a highly motivated, service-oriented and excellence-striving individual with a good feel for event design and aesthetics to join the hospitality production team and be part of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The Hospitality Production Coordinator will be in charge of defining, developing and implementing the various hospitality and catering programmes for UEFA EURO 2020, delivering a top-class experience to all target groups.
- Driving hospitality projects from start to finish;
- Preparing and participating in site visits for UEFA staff and commercial partners during the preparatory phase;
- Assessing and analysing existing/required facilities in and around the stadiums;
- Working with other relevant parties to determine the scope and level of service for the various hospitality and catering programmes (hospitality programmes for VIP guests, corporate guests, commercial partners, staff and media catering, etc.);
- Developing innovative ideas and detailed concepts for hospitality and catering production services;
- Benchmarking, selecting and managing suppliers;
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire process, ensuring smooth and timely communication at all times;
- Leading and monitoring implementation of hospitality projects;
- Managing logistical aspects such as deliveries and accreditation;
- Driving on-site hospitality production operations;
- Monitoring and following up on relevant budgets, revenues and payments in cooperation with the Hospitality Production Manager;
- Preparing meetings, presentations and documents as requested;
- Conducting relevant reporting, briefing and debriefing;
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities;
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- from 4 to 6 years in the sports hospitality business, ideally with managerial responsibilities
- from 1 to 3 years in the events industry, ideally with highly creative requirements
- from 4 to 6 years managing suppliers
- Bachelor's in a relevant field, but preference will be given to business administration, hotel/hospitality management or sports management
- English / Proficient
- French or any additional languages would be a plus
- Budget Management / Advanced
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Proficient
- Hands-on team player
- Service- and detail-oriented approach
- Willing to travel (30-40% of workload)
- Keen to work in a variety of different environments
- Experience in catering activities and event/stadium operations
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.