|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Legal|
|Salary||£27,000 - £34,670 circa per annum plus benefits|
To assist in the prosecution of anti-doping rule violation matters and all non-contentious legal matters.
To work with the Legal Team to ensure the highest quality legal advice is made available to the organisation in the most efficient way.
• Educated to degree level and/ or equivalent legal qualifications
• Demonstrable experience in-house and/ or within a private practice of handling or assisting in relation to -
• litigation matters;
• advocacy before tribunals and/or lower courts; and/ or
• Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act/ GDPR matters
• Experience of communicating and presenting to a variety of levels of seniority and backgrounds both internally and externally
• Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
• Experience of analysing legal documents for accuracy
• In depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles
• Ability to work proactively with external suppliers
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally
• Self-aware and excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office efficiently
• The ability to prioritise own workload and work under a tight schedule with competing deadlines
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one days annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
• Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
• Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Interest free Season Ticket Loan
• Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
• Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
• One working from home day per week after successful completion of a probationary period
• Eyecare Vouchers
• Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
To apply please complete a UKAD Application Form, Criminal Conviction Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below, outlining how you meet the person specification and submit by 5.00 pm, Monday 17 December 2018.
Please note CV's and/or cover letters will not be accepted.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.