Accreditation Client Manager - CWC19
We’re introducing this exciting role to manage a range of stakeholders in preparation for the launch of the Accreditation project for Cricket World Cup 2019. As an Accreditation Client Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with match venues across the UK in addition to working with the International Cricket Council (ICC), Teams and Match Officials, Contractors and Sponsors and Volunteers. The role is based at Lord’s Cricket Ground at the ECB Offices.
Who We Are
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
You'll Love this Job If
- You have excellent organisational skills and have strong attention to detail.
- You can work well under pressure and to tight and conflicting deadlines, using good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- You are a strong team player maintaining close working relationships and willing to aid others where necessary.
- You can adapt to different IT programs including Microsoft packages Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
You'll be Doing
- Building relationships with key stakeholders participating in the Cricket World Cup 2019 tournament.
- Taking responsibility for a number of venues and stakeholders, to engage and prepare them for the Accreditation process for 2019.
- Presenting and training client groups on how to use the Accreditation System and processes.
- Managing secure information provided by client groups submitting data throughout the Accreditation project.
- Providing regular data and issue reporting to key stakeholders.
- Conducting site visits to venues and develop the Accreditation operations, zoning and access control.
- Planning the Venue Accreditation Centre operations.
- Planning the production and distribution of Accreditation to key stakeholders.
- Supporting Accreditation and CWC2019 colleagues throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Demonstrable experience of working on at least 1-2 major sporting events in last 5 years.
- Solid knowledge of Accreditation principles and processes in sports.
- Demonstrable experience in using Accreditation/ data collecting systems.
- Experience of communicating and liaising with a variety of different stakeholders on different levels.
- Experience in problem solving, issue resolution and open to change.
- Demonstrable experience of presenting to small and large groups.
- Understanding that the role will require working some unsociable hours where necessary.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Health Insurance
- Non-contributory 8% pension
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Subsidised canteen
- 30% discount on New Balance items
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.