Who we are looking for:
English National Ballet (ENB) is looking for a positive and self-motivated individual to deliver best practice sports physiotherapy services to our company of dancers.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop credible and effective working relationships. You will be able to lead and work as a team with positive personal impact.
You will have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work calmly and problem solve under pressure. You will also have a commitment to continuous personal professional development.
- BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- A post-graduate qualification in sports physiotherapy or musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports science
- A minimum of five years post-graduate experience with elite sports people
- Experience in travelling with teams
- Proven management experience of staff and complex programmes
- Good organisational skills including record keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well within a multidisciplinary high-performance team environment
Place of work
English National Ballet, Markova House, Jay Mews, London. ENB will move to a new purpose-built home at London City Island in 2019.
There will be a requirement to travel with the company on tour, both in the UK and overseas.
Hours of work
Normal working hours per week with schedules covering:
- Non-performing weeks - 10am to 6.30pm Mon-Fri and 10am to 2pm Saturday.
- Performing weeks - some additional hours may need to be worked during evenings and weekends.
Deadline for applications:
9am on Monday 17 December 2018
First interviews will take place Wednesday 19th December 2018. This will be a 2-part interview process. The first meeting will consist of an interview followed immediately by a clinical station.
A second meeting for successful candidates will take place during the week commencing 7th January 2019.
English National Ballet is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send us your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most recent employers as referees.