Since 1986, Deltatre has delivered, over and over for the world’s most watched sports events. Working with rights owners and rights holders, we’ve helped sport grow by giving fans ever more beautiful and immersive experiences, enhancing the brands of leagues, federations, teams, tv networks and content providers.
We have over 500 passionate sports fans working across our company, situated in every major region in the world with 12 offices in: Turin, London, Hamburg, Munich, LA, NY, Sandy UT, Singapore, Mumbai, Paris, Geneva and Tokyo
Since our earliest days, we’ve brought the best combination of design, technology and operations to the table, live, in the moment, and with no room for mistakes. From virtual broadcast studios to OTT services, state-of-the-art digital platforms, real-time content and data syndication, and cutting-edge broadcast graphics, Billions of fans
As Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, searching for and selling to new and existing customers and developing new revenue with our digital clients. You will have a good understanding of technology in the digital world, and typical digital project lifecycles, and you should be able to quickly learn about the company’s technology ecosystem.
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have:
Strong understanding of digital technology and in particular products and services provided by deltatre (multi-platform digital solutions, live and VOD experiences, OTT Services).
- Good broad knowledge of sport, and specific vertical markets in particular
- Ability to generate revenue from scratch, using a consultative sales approach
- Excellent, proven networking ability.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to meet targets
- An interest and curiosity in technology and how this can be applied to sport.
- Good commercial and operational knowledge of the sports media market, either from a digital media or from a broadcast perspective, ideally both
- Ability to comfortably present the company’s products and services in any environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Confident in presenting to senior executives
- You will need to work well as part of a team. You will work collaboratively with many colleagues responsible for delivery in order to ensure that sales promises are achievable and can be fulfilled.
How To Apply
If you would like to be part of our team and feel you have the right skills and personality for this role, please submit a short letter of application and your resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.