Trophy Tour Delivery Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
We’re introducing this exciting role as part of the Marketing Team to support the delivery of the Cricket World Cup Trophy Tour in England and Wales.
WHO WE ARE
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You want to gain unique experience in delivering a world class Trophy Tour and managing a diverse range of events.
- You’ve worked in event delivery (preferably in a sporting context) and want to take on the challenge of working on a world event, putting into practice your skills and experience.
- You can bring creativity and fresh thinking to the role, pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved.
- You are a team player, have a positive attitude and will work hard to solve any problem you encounter.
YOU’LL BE DOING
- Supporting the Trophy Tour Lead to deliver a world class Trophy Tour across England and Wales, in partnership with the ICC and ECB to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Leading the on the ground delivery of the Trophy Tour for c. 50 out of the 100-day tour to deliver the events and the associated marcomms campaign to achieve agreed KPI’s.
- Supporting the implementation of the overall Trophy Tour 100 day initiatuve. Collaborating closely with the Trophy Tour lead, agency partner, ICC and the official trophy tour partner (Nissan) to ensure delivery as per agreed schedule and KPIs.
- Collaborating across key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the Trophy Tour plan is fully understood and integrated e.g. venues, ECB, ICC, official trophy tour partner, host cities.
- Day to day management and collaboration with contracted agencies and stakeholders to own the delivery of agreed plans.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for CWC19, championing the Trophy Tour and driving collaboration and engagement both inside and outside the organisation.
- Delivering plans to fit within agreed budgets.
- Experience in an event management/delivery role, preferably for public or sporting events.
- Experience in event marketing and communications to engage both existing and new fans.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of digital and social platforms for content promotion.
- The ability to build strong relationships, manage multiple stakeholders and have excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and can respond well under pressure.
- A Relevant degree or qualification(s) in event management/delivery.