IPC Anti-Doping Co-ordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Medicine & Science|
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Summer and Winter Paralympic Games and serves as International Federation for ten sports, for which it supervises and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions.
The IPC is committed to enabling Paralympic athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with an impairment from the beginner to elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
The IPC offers the position of a full-time IPC Anti-Doping Co-ordinator (f/m/x) in an international and multicultural team at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, starting as soon as possible.
These will be your tasks and responsibilities:
You should meet our requirements:
- Experience in the field of Anti-Doping (working knowledge of the WADA-ADAMS application is an asset) and interest in Paralympic Sports, primarily for Results Management
- Exceptional attention to detail abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and experience using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent English verbal and written skills (knowledge of other languages is an advantage)
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, to operate with limited supervision and to multitask in a fast changing environment
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested in the position and your profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English by 10 December 2018.
Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations (please give a precise figure in Euro).
We especially encourage individuals with impairments to apply; we support the relocation process and will provide transitional accessible accommodation.
International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
As one of the largest sports organisations in the world, the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the international umbrella organisation of sport for athletes with an impairment.