Education Services Administrator
|Location||Burton upon Trent, UK|
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Admin|
Closing Date: 25 November 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Win the World Cups in 2022 and 2023 and sustain success thereafter.
To deliver against this inspiring goal we are changing how we work, reallocating resources and investing heavily to create a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George’s Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA in an integral role to the organisation achieving its goals.
Are you passionate about delivering excellent service? Do you enjoy supporting customers and building relationships with them to ensure they are fully assisted? Do you have strong administration skills to compliment your excellent customer service skills? Is working in a fast-paced environment what makes you tick?
Reporting to the Education Services Officer, the purpose of your varied role will be to support customers by providing excellent service. Your role will include:
- Supporting the County FA education staff in relation to all things education
- Answering customer queries regarding FA Education’s courses, qualifications and coach licence scheme
- Supporting the booking of candidates onto FA Education’s Coach Education courses and CPD events
- Supporting FA Licensed Coaches with enquiries around their licensed coach status
- Administration duties to support County FAs and Approved Centres
What we are looking for:
You will have experience of working within a customer focused environment and be skilled in supporting customers by telephone and through email communication, with the ability to identify and solve problems. You will have been building and maintaining customer relationships and excelled in doing so, understanding the importance of these relationships. You will have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of stakeholders.
You will also possess the following:
- Strong, proven administration skills
- Experience of accurate data entry
- Minimum of GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
It will also be desirable for you to have:
- Experience of working in a sporting organisation / association
- Knowledge of coach licensing schemes
- Experience of improving processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Google G Suite
- Experience of using a ticketing system to manage customer enquiries
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying, please follow the prompts below uploading your CV and a cover letter which outlines how your skills and experience match what we are looking for.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 25 November 2018. Interviews will take place at St. George’s Park week commencing 3 December 2018.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.