EURO 2020 Hospitality Sales Marketing Specialist
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.01.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Hospitality Sales Marketing Specialist works with the hospitality sales team to plan marketing activities and design marketing campaigns, integrated with digital marketing and social media. The campaigns should target the audience with an appropriate frequency, maximising the use of online platforms to support sales efforts for EURO 2020, by generating leads and conversion.
* Developing and implementing the EURO 2020 hospitality sales marketing plan and promotional activities;
* Designing promotional materials to help drive sales, such as print design, splash page/landing page, insert campaigns on newsletters, call-to-action campaigns, and website activities that will lead to sales conversion;
* Creating a schedule and managing campaigns to raise online awareness and increase engagement to drive leads for upselling and cross-selling;
* Managing the digital ecosystem for EURO 2020;
* Applying a creative approach to online marketing, utilising existing platforms and maximising resources;
* Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, ASO, SEO and PPC;
* Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the official EURO 2020 page;
* Evaluating customer research, market conditions and data analytics; developing loyalty to existing key accounts;
* Adapting marketing campaigns and platforms based on locality;
* Reviewing new technologies in different markets and keeping EURO 2020 at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
* Expanding the database for newsletter and development of sales leads.
- from 4 to 6 years / experience working in marketing
- Bachelor's with a specific focus on online marketing and design
- English / Proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Advanced
- A good knowledge of the market, especially the sports and leisure market; quick to grasp market trends; and the ability to control market direction;
- A good command of various IT tools for e-mail marketing and digital campaigns;
- Digital media cooperation experience and connections;
- Familiar with the online world and digital media;
- Good organising and planning skills and the ability to open up new markets;
- Any other languages besides English would be an advantage.
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.