Communications Coordinator – Fixed term contract maternity cover
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
Closing Date: 15th November 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
To provide event and administrative support to the Head of Communications PA and the Media Operations Manager. Providing administrative support for the department - creating and receipting purchase orders and processing invoices this role is an integral part of the team. You will provide travel and diary support to the Communications department Heads whilst also managing the Communications team meetings and away days.
- Providing media operational support for events held at Wembley Stadium and St Georges Park.
- Providing administrative support for events held at Wembley Stadium including helping with match accreditation and media requests.
- Manage the press office contacts database including conducting a full audit of the current database.
- Provide general administrative support to the team including travel arrangements, meeting room bookings and raising team PO’s.
- Provide support for the England development teams on match days and tournaments as and when required.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in an office administration role
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in the purchasing process including raising of purchase orders and receipting PO’s
- Knowledge and understanding of football
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.