Learning Design and Development Coordinator - 3 month FTC
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Production & Design, Education|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
Win the World Cups in 2022 and 2023 and sustain success thereafter.
To deliver against this inspiring goal we are changing how we work, reallocating resources and investing heavily to create a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George’s Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA in an integral role to the organisation achieving its goals.
This role will support the Learning Design and Development (LD&D) Manager with the process of learning design across FA Education, assisting with the production of course materials and providing administration support to the LD&D team.
This role is a three month fixed term contract.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage and maintain effective stock controls and databases of all FA qualification resources
- Project manage the design of course resources, taking the final copy through the design process, liaising with the LD&D Manager at all stages, ensuring all resources are printed on time and available on the resource portal
- Raise PO’s and maintain effective financial records
- Provide administration support to the LD&D team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments and trends in content production
- Experience of resource design
- Experience of stock control and resource management
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude to work
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference to England Team success, please follow the instructions below.
Successful candidates would need to be willing to undertake background screening as part of the recruitment process.
The deadline for applications is midnight on 23 November. We reserve the right to close the advert for this advert earlier than stated; if you are interested in this role, we would advise that you apply as soon as possible.
The Football Association Group promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.