|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris, the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) is the world governing body for cycling. Its mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre.
To support its Legal Anti-doping Service, the UCI is seeking an:
Legal Counsel (100%) English-French
- Management of anti-doping procedures and related disciplinary procedures
- Management of whereabout failures procedures
- Legal research and drafting of briefing memos, correspondence and submissions
- Drafting of and amendments to regulations, notably anti-doping procedures
- Cooperation with the Cycling Anti-Doping Foundation (CADF) and other anti-doping organisations
- Collaboration with the external legal counsel and different departments of the UCI.
- A holder of a law degree, specialisation in sports law an asset
- Working experience in sports administration. Professional experience in anti-doping an asset
- Ability to synthesise and analyse
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to communicate and effectively share information
- Organised, thorough and able to work under pressure
- A keen sense of service and confidentiality
- Team spirit
- Good computer skills (command of Word, Excel, Outlook…)
- Excellent Command of spoken and written French and English. Knowledge of another language an asset.
Start date: immediately or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation. If you are interested in this position and you meet the criteria outlined in the profile, please click 'Apply' and send covering letter, CV, employment references and qualifications.
Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI)
The Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) is the world governing body for cycling recognised by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).