About the role
The Ticketing Advisor is a key member of the tournament ticketing team and will be responsible for assisting in the successful delivery of ticketing operations and services for both the Women’s and Men’s World T20 tournaments in 2020.
This is a unique opportunity for a ticketing professional to play a major part in the success of the ticketing program for two major events, spanning 13 venues across the Australia in the same year!
- You have proven experience working in ticketing operations, ideally in a multi-venue or major events environment
- You have sound data analysis skills and a high degree of commercial acumen
- You have a strong sales mentality, are driven and results oriented
- You have meticulous attention to detail and outstanding planning skills
- You thrive under pressure and have a flexible working approach
- You are a born communicator with strong relationship building skills. You enjoy engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders and are easily able to adapt your style when necessary
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative setting and is not afraid of hard work. Your extensive experience to date will have equipped you with the ability to create and deliver innovative solutions ideally gained within the major events or sporting landscape.
Come and join us in delivering one of the biggest sporting events in the world!
The ICC World T20 2020 is cricket’s ultimate prize in the fastest growing and most accessible format of the game. T20 is the vehicle to attract new, more diverse and younger audiences to the game.
In 2020, Australia has a unique opportunity to host this major global event. The eyes of the world will be on Australia as the 10 best women’s teams and 16 best men’s teams, compete to be crowned world champions. This will be the first time that the World T20 has been held in Australia and follows the highly successful ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, staged across Australia and New Zealand, which delivered record-breaking attendances, visitation and global television audiences.
Keen to join our team?
- Please click 'Apply' below and include a cover letter outlining your interest and expectations by midnight Wednesday 14 November 2018.
- ICC World T20 2020 offers a competitive salary package, employee benefits, flexible working conditions and a fun working environment.
- We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity. We encourage all people to apply for this role.
- Applicants must be able to obtain legal working rights in Australia.