Digital Content Producer
About the role
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for the creation of engaging and bespoke content that will promote and enhance the reputation and awareness of the Men’s and Women’s tournaments in 2020. This role will also be responsible for creating content that tells the stories of WT20 players and celebration of WT20 in the community.
- You have proven experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of social media platforms and digital content production
- You are a natural behind the camera, with advanced knowledge of shooting video on professional camera systems, and strong editing skills in Final Cut Pro X or equivalent software
- You are a born communicator, with good editorial judgement and excellent writing skills
- You have a high level of initiative and creative flair, the ability to manage conflicting priorities and thrive when working under pressure
- You have strong relationship building skills and enjoy engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who enjoys working in a high energy, innovative, collaborative and fast paced setting, and is not afraid of hard work. Your extensive experience to date will have equipped you with the ability to create and deliver innovative solutions ideally gained within the major events or sporting landscape.
Come and join us in delivering one of the biggest sporting events in the world!
The ICC World T20 2020 is cricket’s ultimate prize in the fastest growing and most accessible format of the game. T20 is the vehicle to attract new, more diverse and younger audiences to the game.
In 2020, Australia has a unique opportunity to host this major global event. The eyes of the world will be on Australia as the 10 best women’s teams and 16 best men’s teams, compete to be crowned world champions. This will be the first time that the ICC World T20 has been held in Australia and follows the highly successful ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, staged across Australia and New Zealand, which delivered record-breaking attendances, visitation and global television audiences.
Keen to join our team?
- Please click 'Apply' below and include a cover letter outlining your interest and expectations by midnight Wednesday 14 November 2018.
- ICC World T20 2020 offers a competitive salary package, employee benefits, flexible working conditions and a fun working environment.
- We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity. We encourage all people to apply for this role.
- Applicants must be able to obtain legal working rights in Australia.