- Full Time
We’re introducing this role to help deliver the Cricket World Cup 2019 hospitality programme. You will work closely with the Hospitality Manager to coordinate all of the activities undertaken in relation to delivery of the ICC hospitality programme across all eleven venues, leading a consistent programme of exceptional service and event experience for ICC’s guests.
WHO WE ARE
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have an eye for detail and a passion for the highest quality work.
- You are keen to be part of a dynamic team environment and can respond well under pressure.
- You have an unshakable can-do attitude.
- You are a clear communicator that leads by example and establishes strong professional relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external.
YOU’LL BE DOING
- Assisting the Hospitality Manager in the planning and development of all project elements throughout the lead up stage and during tournament time e.g. promotion, product, brand, experience – working to ensure the seamless delivery of the hospitality programme.
- Working with the CWC19 ticketing team on sponsor ticket order numbers, seating allocations and provide regular updates to the wider team and ICC.
- Organising the sponsor ticket pick-pack-collect process in collaboration with appointed packing agency and CWC19 ticketing team.
- Administration of online ECB guest invitations and registrations and ticket distribution.
- Keeping track and manage deliveries, inventory, storage requirements and movements of VIK products and other hospitality collateral prior, during and after the tournament.
- Researching suppliers, receiving and comparing quotes and present options to ICC. Administration of bookings with hospitality vendors and invoicing.
- Researching and acquisition of information to help create the hospitality operational manuals for all venues and run sheets for all matches.
- Helping conduct the Volunteer training, uniform distribution and shift scheduling for all venues.
- Overseeing the delivery of ICC hospitality on match days working closely with Hospitality Lounge Manager and venue staff.
- The ability to work within high pressure situations.
- Experience of the hospitality industry and project management.
- Confidence when interacting and networking with people.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working with different cultures and an exceptionally good cultural awareness.
- Excellent IT skills and experience.
- Extensive travelling required during tournament time (June/July)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday (Pro-Rata)
- Health Insurance
- Non-contributory 8% pension
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site gym
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.