Head of Case Management
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Science & Medicine|
|Function||Medicine & Science, Anti-Doping|
|Salary||c£50,000 - £63,061 per annum plus benfits|
To manage UK Anti-Doping’s case load to ensure all of its anti-doping-rule violation (ADRV) matters are progressed expeditiously and effectively. To lead on the prosecution of individual ADRV cases, acting as an advocate on behalf of UK Anti-Doping before the National Anti-Doping Panel and other tribunals.
To ensure the highest quality legal advice is made available to the organisation in the most efficient way.
• Solicitor or barrister (with current practicing certificate) with a minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience
• Substantial experience of conducting advocacy before tribunals and/ or courts
• Substantial experience of managing a large litigation case load
• Substantial experience of working with anti-doping rules and regulations, or similar sports or professional regulations
• Experience of managing and developing a team of Legal professionals
• Experience of drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Familiarity with sharing information between organisations and handling Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act matters
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one days annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
• Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
• Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Interest free Season Ticket Loan
• Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
• Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
• One working from home day per week after successful completion of probationary period
• Eye care Vouchers
• Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
How to apply
To apply please complete a UKAD Application Form, Criminal Conviction Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, outlining how you meet the person specification.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.