Senior Account Manager - Brand Experiences
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications|
We’re looking for an established Senior Account Manager who can thrive in a successful and fast-paced agency environment. The role will include managing the Royal London account and their partnership with England Cricket as title sponsor of One Day Cricket. This will include delivering first class partnership marketing, rights management, sponsor strategy and activation across match days including hospitality, as well as managing high profile player and ambassador appearances.
The role will also require you to work on a variety of other client accounts/projects, to answer client briefs and contribute to business development including strategic solutions for both existing and potential clients. Therefore, you’ll be passionate about generating smart, compelling and innovative ideas that really get clients excited and being culturally aware with a solid understanding of the sports, media and partnerships landscape.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in marketing, specifically in managing partnerships and brand experiences
- Strong understanding of the marketing landscape, including how partnerships and brand experiences work within the broader marketing mix, including brand to rightsholder and brand to brand
- Strong understanding of the partnership landscape, including brand to rightsholder and brand to brand
- Project/Account management experience across a range of sport and entertainment brands
- Partnership activation from strategy development through to planning and execution including:
- Budgets; management and reconciliation
- Venues; research, selection, management, catering, set-up, guest flow
- Event production and supplier management
- Talent management
- Guest Comms management
- Development of creative & collateral
- Health & Safety management and implementation
- Onsite event management
- A thorough understanding and comfortable in managing financial processes with strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience in managing mid to senior level clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience of people management and ability to motivate and manage project teams
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.