Grassroots Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
You will be the operative and commercial intermediary between Euroleague Basketball and the different regional grassroots programs launched by the company around the world.
Reporting to the Euroleague Basketball Director of CSR & Development Projects, you will be leading local teams to deliver the projects and you will manage the resources, schedules, financials and commercial scope of the grassroots project to meet with the quality required deliverables and the business strategy.
What you will be doing?
- Development of the overall operative implementation cycle plan including the promotion and commercial aspect of the project following Euroleague Basketball’s guidelines and objectives as per the company’s global business strategy, which shall include:
- Development and execution of tournaments (competition & surrounding operative needs)
- Development and execution of the events associated to the tournaments
- Promotion and partnership plan
- Implement the grassroots projects through the leadership of the local project managers and in partnerships with clubs, Basketball Federations and other local sport entities, as required
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, and project set-up with the local project managers
- Track and manage operative and financial performance of project for success (e.g., work plan, schedule, fees, billings and collections) as well as summing partnership
- Provide leadership to the local teams and partners by communicating project objectives, terms, and schedule
- Manage all aspects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results
Experience and skills
- Proven proficiency in written and spoken English
- 5+ years of basketball/sports events production and sports marketing experience
- Experience in successfully drafting and leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Strong leadership, diplomatic, communication and motivational skills Must have brand and commercial skills to oversee brand evolution and commercial opportunities of the project
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective