Sport Presentation Executive
2 days left
- Full Time
We’re introducing this exciting role to support the delivery on the Sports Presentation programme, ensuring that the spectator is at the heart of every matchday experience.
Who we are
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
You'll love this job if
- You are creative, with compelling ideas on sports presentation delivery.
- You are passionate about putting the spectator first.
- You enjoy working in a positive team environment.
- You are dynamic, with great attention to detail and you relish the journey of planning through to event delivery.
You'll be doing
- Supporting the successful delivery of the Sports Presentation and Sponsor Activation management.
- Building exceptional relationships with venue staff and stakeholders to deliver match day requirements.
- Working closely with the ICC to ensure sponsor requirements are delivered.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of the Sport Presentation Volunteer process from training to tournament time delivery.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of flag-bearing programme from training to tournament time delivery.
- Attending and supporting (when required) regular venue meetings with the Sports Presentation agency.
- Working with all team members to plan and deliver this world-leading spectator journey.
- Producing and publishing event time literature to support the delivery of the sports presentation programme.
- Excellent people skills, to communicate effectively with people at all levels, including Venue CEOs, Broadcasters, Tournament commercial partners, and ECB teams.
- Proven experience of preparing, planning and operational delivery in a similar sport related environment or at large scale events.
- Proven experience in ‘live’ matchday presentation delivery of sporting events of an international stature.
- Clear and effective decision-making skills.
- Proven experience of producing event time literature in relation to Sport Presentation
- Good knowledge of event time builds and infrastructures under current legislation.
- Excellent negotiation and mediation skills, with the ability to manage high-pressure situations.
- An understanding of social media and the opportunities that it provides to matchday spectators
- An understanding of the game of cricket and its rules.
- A proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humour within a small team.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday (Pro-Rata)
- Health Insurance
- Non-contributory 8% pension
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Subsidised canteen
- 30% discount on New Balance items
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.