|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Strategy & Research|
Working within the Trading Services team, the Risk Analyst is responsible for the daily running of Sportradar’s rapidly expanding Managed Trading Service (MTS) and its core Pre-Match Odds Suggestion service (PMOS). The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of multiple sports and trading experience in both a pre-match and live environment.
- Monitoring of betting activity, Risk Management and customer categorisation
- Creation and management of Sportradar’s PMOS
- Testing of trading platforms and continued quality assurance
- Effectively responding to betting operator queries
- Analysis of Sport and Market performance
- A highly self-motivated team player, able to work with new teams
- Extensive knowledge of core betting sports (UK, European and US)
- In-depth understanding of odds correlation between betting markets
- Strong maths skills with good knowledge of Excel or SQL a plus
- Proven ability to take immediate action in a fast-moving trading environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); any other European language is a plus
- Flexibility with regards to shift patterns with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment with colleagues passionate about sports
- Sports 24/7. If you like sports, we have TV’s streaming live footage of the world’s biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.