|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Strategy & Research|
Location: London, United Kingdom
Join our Integrity Services team and protect the spirit of sport by identifying betting-related manipulation across multiple sports using our advanced Fraud Detection System. Due to the nature of this role, employment will consist of a shift rotation, Monday-Sunday and between the hours of 08:00 - 23:00.
- Analysing betting patterns at over 550 bookmakers
- Reporting on unusual and potentially suspicious matches
- Compiling risk analysis on behalf of sports federations and state authorities
- Investigating emerging trends and patterns in global match-fixing
- Assisting with internal and external training and education on sports integrity
- Participating in group discussions and debates
- Fluent French language skills (oral and written)
- Widespread sporting knowledge
- Expertise in women’s football desired
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in the betting industry
- Extensive knowledge of the global betting landscape
- Understanding of Asian betting markets
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret betting patterns
- Passionate about Sportradar’s product and technology
- Knowledge of African Football is desired
- You’ll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts
- Sports 24/7. If you like sports, we’ve got TVs streaming live footage of the world’s biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Company pension plan
- New office in central London
- Regular social events
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solving the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Please answer the below questions on your cover letter:
- Why does tackling the issue of match-fixing in sport and a career at Sportradar's Integrity Services appeal to you?
- What do you expect to be doing on a day to day basis as an Integrity Analyst? Why do you feel you are suited to this role?
- How do you see yourself contributing in this position?
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.
Find out about Sportradar's Integrity Services: