IT Events Co-ordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Closing Date: 23rd October 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Responsible for coordinating and resourcing all IT tasks for event days at Wembley Stadium which includes working weekends and unsociable hours on event days.
- Deputise for IT Events Manager in Event Control on event day
- Ensure all PEAP(Pre-event checks) are completed to schedule
- Configuring / managing user accounts for our event day Wi-Fi system
- Liaise with the business, members of the media, event owners, suppliers of IT services and commercial partners to arrange the provision of IT services to stadium events
- Performing checks to ensure ticketing information is valid
- Liaise with Facilities Management team to ensure all third party suppliers of IT Services comply with security and safety processes
- Resource scheduling for all IT aspects of an event prior, during and post event
- Ensuring all IT aspects for Conference and Banqueting events are met
- An awareness of project management processes and controls
- Follow departmental policies and procedures. Update existing documented procedures and contribute new documentation whenever needed.
- Maintaining positive customer relationship
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to Degree level
- Needs to be methodical, diligent, and give great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills under pressure.
- The ability to capture and own issues – escalating only when appropriate.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organisational skills. .
- Must be able to lift small equipment (< 15 kilos).
- Technical Skills
- Extensive experience of Excel
- High level of numeracy
- Reporting Writing skills
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to create presentations and present to a wide range of key stakeholders
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Internet browsers.
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.