|Sector||Federations & LOCs, Leisure & Health|
|Function||Medicine & Science, Anti-Doping|
|Salary||£28,000 circa plus benefits|
To plan, deliver and monitor an intelligence-led and risk-based testing programme for athletes in line with International Standards and the Operations Directorate Business Plan. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, delivering and monitoring testing programmes against UKAD’s Test Distribution Plan (TDP)
- Coordinating cost effective urine and blood testing missions within the Testing team
- Operational decision-making responsibility on allocated projects of the Testing team.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one days annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
- Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- One working from home day per week after successful completion of probationary period
- Childcare and Eye care Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your
To apply please complete the attached UKAD Application Form, Criminal Conviction Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form outlining how you meet the person specification by 5pm, Friday 19 October 2018.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.