EURO 2020 HB Live Producer
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Media Rights & Production Services
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 07.01.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area - that's why we're recruiting a HB Live Producer.
The HB (Host Broadcast) Live Producer will provide live TV production support across competitions, including a leading role at one of UEFA's Club Competitions finals, selected youth tournaments and EURO2020
- Working as part of the Live Production team to provide production & editorial support to other units (eg operations, engineering, digital) across all UEFA competitions
- Assisting with the monitoring of matches in UEFA's Match Command Centre
- Working as HB Live Producer for one of UEFA's Club Competition finals; this will involved liaising with the TV domain leader and Production manager in the preparation and delivery of the final, attending site visits, preparing reports, overseeing the HB production and coordinating all elements of the multilateral /world feed.
- Working as a Live Producer on-venue at selected Youth tournaments (eg U17, U19, U21), ensuring that the HB production plan is implemented according to UEFA standards.
- Providing on-site HB support at selected European Qualifier matches
- Preparing quality control reports on selected UEFA matches
- Monitoring UEFA HB suppliers across competitions
- Assisting with the preparation of the HB production plan for EURO 2020, including helping to prepare workshops, briefings, manuals and other documentation.
- Acting as Live Producer with one of the EURO 2020 Production teams during the tournament, coordinating with the IBC Quality Control Producer and ensuring the on-site delivery of the HB production plan.
- from 4 to 6 years / working for a broadcaster or TV production company in a live-sports production environment
- from 1 to 3 years / working as a live-sports producer
- English / Proficient
- MS Outlook / Intermediate
- - A solid understanding of all the elements of a sports OB
- A good knowledge of new broadcast technologies, camera systems and developments in the broadcast industry
- A team oriented approach with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and deal sensitively and confidently with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel regularly for events
- Good knowledge of football
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.