Planning and Governance Coordinator
Do you have a Bachelor degree in Sport Management, Project Management, Business Administration or relevant discipline from an accredited institution?
3 - 4 years Project Management experience in a big Sport Event?
Fluent in English and can speak other languages such as Spanish, French, German or Arabic?
Then this might just be the role for you.
We are looking for a Planning & Governance Coordinator to:
- Support coordinating the relationship between professional associations and organisation departments / projects.
- Support the operation of the Division
- Support establishing and managing of the Working Groups (WG) and other Governance Forums, as well as their respective WG objectives and the activation of related projects
- Cooperate with the Project Team and participate in the WG meetings, if require
- Support the Division in the development of any projects, if required
- Support the organisation's meetings and site visits (including logistics) and maintain archive
- Support the Project Team in developing and monitoring the delivery of obligations in a timely manner and according to set quality standards
- Prepare draft minutes, circulate and store
- Support monitoring the follow up of actions and issues through relevant tools
- Support in managing the Project Management and Knowledge Transfer Tool
- Write draft letters and keep track of the official correspondence
- Support development of Planning documentation (concepts of operations, operating plans, issues and risks databases, etc.)
- Support reporting to Senior Management