Football Partnership Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Mediarex is a global sports and entertainment company that aims to change the way fans interact with their favorite sports and esports teams by offering them a higher level of engagement.
Through blockchain technology, we want to transform fans from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive arena they love to follow.
Our diverse and extraordinary team that spans 14 nationalities are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
chiliZ is our tokenized voting platform empowering fans to crowd manage their favorite sports and esports teams, events, leagues and game titles via voting rights acquired through a utility token known as chiliZ ($CHZ).
Socios powered by the chiliZ fintech platform and $CHZ token will offer fans the opportunity to buy, trade and execute voting or ‘crowd managers’ rights in their favorite football teams. Connecting 4 billion football fans worldwide with the thousands of different UEFA clubs and professional football teams they root for.
The chiliZ Blockchain Campus will house world-leading exchanges, crypto-friendly European banks, leading blockchain media groups, service providers including recruitment services and some of the largest Asian crypto funds in a unique cluster in order to grow the ecosystem locally and globally.
We are staffing up our commercial team and currently looking for a Football Partnership Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key partners across the global football community. More concretely, you will be on-boarding and managing partnerships with major football clubs in Europe and beyond. You will also be working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that the Socios.com platform delivers long-term value for, football fans, Mediarex and our partners around the world.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be the main point of contact for football clubs and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Define key objectives and develop annual and quarterly plans together with partners.
- Lead onboarding processes from start to finish to ensure full integration and deployment of Socios.com towards fan groups globally.
- Manage relationships with clubs on a daily basis remotely and through in person meetings.
- Create and drive campaigns and other value adding activities with the clubs.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs, key objectives and plans.
- Activate sponsorship deals, ensure that contractual assets are being fully utilized.
- Liaise between partners and internal teams.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast, track and report key partnership metrics.
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for a relationship wiz who is well-organized, driven, result-oriented and eager to constantly learn new things. You have to be passionate about business, sports and new disruptive technology. You want to work with smart and open-minded people in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative digital environment.
- Minimum 5 years of account management or other relevant experience (you have ideally spent a few years in the sports/sponsorship and/or sports betting industry).
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and one additional major European language).
- Solid digital understanding.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience.
Top skills & proficiencies:
- People skills (ability to create trust)
- Planning and reporting
- Digital business focus
- Initiative and ownership
- Manage multiple projects
- Get things done
What we offer
You will be working in one of Malta’s most spectacular offices with iconic views of Valletta at the heart of Gzira and minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub of the island.
Set within the Malta Blockchain Campus, our office boasts a fantastic chill-out area we share with blockchain companies from around the world. This multi-cultural atmosphere is further enhanced by extraordinary colleagues spanning 14 nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as they are.
We move at a lightning speed that reflects the industry we’re in and although we’re a small company, size doesn’t matter when you’re this fast.
Professional and personal development are very important to us and along with a supportive and collaborative working environment we offer great company perks but above all we give you the chance to be a part of the future.