Digital Communication Manager - Football
Mediarex is a global sports and entertainment company that aims to change the way fans interact with their favorite sports and esports teams by offering them a higher level of engagement.
Through blockchain technology, we want to transform fans from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive arena they love to follow.
Our diverse and extraordinary team that spans 14 nationalities are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
chiliZ is our tokenized voting platform empowering fans to crowd manage their favourite sports and esports teams, events, leagues and game titles via voting rights acquired through a utility token known as chiliZ ($CHZ).
Socios powered by the chiliZ fintech platform and $CHZ token will offer fans the opportunity to buy, trade and execute voting or ‘crowd managers’ rights in their favorite football teams. Connecting 4 billion football fans worldwide with the thousands of different UEFA clubs and professional football teams they root for.
The chiliZ Blockchain Campus will house world-leading exchanges, crypto-friendly European banks, leading blockchain media groups, service providers including recruitment services and some of the largest Asian crypto funds in a unique cluster in order to grow the ecosystem locally and globally..
We’re looking for an experienced all-rounder, with solid experience in PR, content and social media, to join our Marketing team. With a passion for football (and sports in general), you will build hype, and execute publicity-generating campaigns, strategies and plans that will help bring the Socios.com proposition to more players, leagues and clubs across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day contact with target media and bloggers, including consumer, sports and trade, as well as key football influencers
- Executing high-impact PR programmes and create hype-building branded content
- Crafting stories that connect with current football fans
- Creating awesome player experiences around the teams, leagues and players on the Socios.com platform
- Creation and curation of content for Socios.com channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and potential partnerships
- Arranging and managing participation in football industry events, in conjunction with the PR & Events Executive
- Minimum of 2+ years of industry experience.
- Holds an obsessive passion for football, and an unhealthy knowledge of the top clubs, players and leagues.
- Excellent network of football/sports press contacts, bloggers and influencers.
- A creative person who likes to experiment thinks out-of-the-box and doesn't play by the rules.
- Must be fluent in business English plus a working knowledge of another language would be considered an asset.
- Self-starter, who can work autonomously but is a real team player.
What we offer
You will be working in one of Malta’s most spectacular offices with iconic views of Valletta at the heart of Gzira and minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub of the island.
Set within the Malta Blockchain Campus, our office boasts a fantastic chill-out area we share with blockchain companies from around the world. This multi-cultural atmosphere is further enhanced by extraordinary colleagues spanning 14 nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as they are.
We move at a lightning speed that reflects the industry we’re in and although we’re a small company, size doesn’t matter when you’re this fast.
Professional and personal development are very important to us and along with a supportive and collaborative working environment we offer great company perks but above all we give you the chance to be a part of the future.