Academy U18 Performance Analyst
We are recruiting an U18 Performance Analyst to provide direct tailored performance analysis support for the full time Scholars age group, its staff and young players at the football club.To produce Individual player analysis and football education programmes for all players at this age.
Own the management of player data, monitoring and all EPPP required performance information for the scholars group.
- Film, and capture games, training and other educational content.
- Analyse scholar player development through training / match footage and coach assessments to assist in creating individual development programmes and aiding player retention decisions
- Create age and learning style appropriate educational content on a team, unit and most importantly individual basis.
- Analyse player development through video (training and match performance) and coach assessments to assist in creating individual development programmes and aiding player retention decisions
- Contribute to the development and management of best practice video libraries for use of all CFS analysts.
- Sharing of relevant video, data and other resources with staff, players and parents using various CFS technology platforms
- Create post match Opta reports to provide insight to coaches
- To work in line with the strategy of EPPP as agreed by the Club
• Degree educated or above in either Performance analysis, Sports-Science and/or coaching.
• Level 1 coaching badge
• 1+ years of professional football support within coaching or analysis at either senior or desirably youth level and ideally with these age groups.
Closing date: 21st September 2018
To apply, please click 'Apply' below and e-mail your CV and covering letter quoting vacancy reference JW-401. Please include your salary expectations.