Head of Performance Analysis, Academy
An incredible opportunity has arisen in the Manchester City Academy which means we are looking for a Head a Performance Analysis. The Academy wishes to create the best possible performance environment to maximise the potential of every youth player in line with its competitive demands. The role of the Head of Performance Analysis supports this through the following:
- Leading and coordinating the performance analysis support provision to all Academy age groups and Loans/Emerging Talent team.
- Managing the day to day running of the analysis function of the department within the Academy & Loans/Emerging Talent team.
- Providing the performance analysis provision for the elite players within the Academy, monitoring and tracking development using objective and subjective data.
- Overseeing Academy philosophy and methodology, aiding with the vision of the Academy and support the head of coaching in his delivery of educating the coaches.
- Overseeing the performance analysis provision given to NAC Breda aligning with NAC Breda committee, which is led by Loans Team performance analyst.
- Actively participating in wider Academy management projects.
We are searching for a candidate that has a proven ability to lead and drive a team, who has an influential communication style and can thrive when managing people and projects. Alongside this, we need to see extensive experience in a professional football environment within coaching or analysis (ideally with the youth age groups). Essential qualifications for the role include a UEFA B license and educated in either Performance Analysis, Sports-Science and/or coaching.
Closing date: 21st Sept 2018
To apply, please click 'Apply' below and e-mail your CV and covering letter quoting vacancy reference JW- 369.