Commercial Services Manager
|Sector||Leisure & Health|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship|
|Salary||£36,000 per annum pro rata (circa) plus benefits|
To lead, manage and support the commercial and contracted services that UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) offers. Responsible for the implementation of UKAD’s commercial strategy, including securing new business development opportunities in relation to generating income from the delivery of anti-doping education, testing service provision, Major Games, consultancy support, and external sponsorship.
- Degree or equivalent
- Desirably experience working in sport or sports education
- Desirably commercial experience within sport or public sector environment
- Desirably experience of developing education and information programmes
- Experience of budget and supplier management
- Experience of the development of commercial bids for the provision of goods and services
- Demonstrable experience of relationship management to effect change, and enhance programmes
- Experience in leading and managing people
- Desirably experience or understanding of anti-doping rules and policies
- Experienced and confident presenter
- Organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, enthusiastic, personable and professional
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people
- Ability to lead and manage people while showing understanding and sensitivity to others’ views and objectives
- Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate complex and wide-reaching programmes.
- Self-aware and excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation, influencing and selling
- Self-motivated and able to operate within agreed boundaries with minimal supervision
- Creative approach to work, with the ability to develop innovative solutions and use initiative in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one days annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
- Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- One working from home day per week after successful completion of the probationary period
- Childcare and Eyecare Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
To apply please download and complete the UKAD application form, Criminal Conviction Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form outlining how you meet the person specification.
Please note CVs/ and or cover letters will not be accepted.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.