|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Admin|
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th September 2018
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grassroots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
• To facilitate all related administration & organisational needs of the Participation and Development Division
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to a number of The FA’s formal Committees. This will include agenda collation, minute taking and following up on actions, providing all work to a high standard with a good eye for detail
- To receive and action project related tasks from the Operations Manager and Heads of the Divisional Teams
- To co-ordinate allocated projects and events, in accordance with departmental processes, to provide a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- To co-ordinate and attend Divisional conferences and events as necessary, in accordance with departmental processes, to provide a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- To monitor and action items within Participation and Development Inboxes and Divisional Smartsheet requests in addition to your own workload
- To raise orders and process Invoices using the Proactis Purchase Order system and provide monthly expense payment runs on a rota basis
- To prepare reports, presentations and maintain databases upon request from Divisional team members.
- To co-ordinate and attend Team meetings, noting actions and following these up with the relevant team members
- To provide high-quality administration support to deliver FA programmes and activities
- Establish good rapport with all stakeholders, in particular, other departmental colleagues, other disciplines, County FAs and relevant key external partners.
- To maintain databases and key documents to ensure information held is up to date
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Significant office and administration experience
- Significant experience of supporting Committees
- Ability to organise attend and administer events
- Project and programme management experience – an experience of taking ownership of small projects and seeing them through to completion.
- Minute taking experience
- Ability to review, evaluate and streamline existing services and procedures
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.