Client Account Management Assistant
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Marketing & Communications|
We are looking for a talented and motivated junior account management professional to support our fast-growing international client portfolio in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries around.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
The role is about…
Supporting and being a part of the Client Account Management team who look after our fast growing international portfolio of clients such as the IOC, FIFA, UEFA, Paris 2024, NBA, ICC, World Rugby, Eurosport, The English FA and Hong Kong Jockey Club to name but a few. Many of our current clients have been with us since we began the business and come from across all sectors of the international sports industry including federations, local organising committees, agencies, broadcasters, clubs, teams and leagues, venues, and sporting goods brands.
We really don’t like losing clients, but we do occasionally and usually for reasons beyond our control. However, we never want to lose a client for reasons that are within our control and therefore this role is to ensure that this doesn’t happen by providing our clients with an exceptional and unrivalled level of service.
The role will include:
- Ensuring each and every client receives a first class service at all times
- Ensuring the client account management team have all relevant client information and support as required to deliver this first class service.
- Gaining and maintaining a clear understanding of the client’s objectives and any change in their requirements over time, sharing this internally an ensuring this is acted upon.
- Being in regular contact with clients to get feedback and information relevant to their contract and to be first point of contact for clients on day to day operational matters.
- Preparing for and being involved in the delivery of on-boarding of all new clients and providing refreshers to existing clients (where there has been a change in client personnel)
- Supporting the client to optimise their use of the platform identifying and removing any barriers to the client’s use of the service and to proactively seek ways to increase a client’s engagement to better meet their needs.
- Creating an annual inventory planner for each client to help deliver a client’s job advertising and employer branding programme
- Building and keeping up to date all clients enhanced company profiles and library of employer branding assets including sourcing relevant content from clients to publish on platform
- Forecasting and monitoring performance of the clients job advertising and employer branding activity on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Collating and analysing performance, producing and arranging calls and meetings to deliver quarterly performance reports to all clients and actioning appropriate follow-ups.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our full service and making recommendations for additional services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Using reporting tools in salesforce and internal processes, to providing accurate overviews of all accounts at all times.
- Keeping fully up to date with sports industry trends.
You are someone that meets the following requirement:
- Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 12-18 months of client account management support experience working across a wide portfolio of clients, ideally but not necessarily from within the sports industry.
- An uncompromising attention to detail and a data-driven analytical approach.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence with credibility and effectiveness at all levels of our client’s organisations
- Good organisation skills are essential and a willingness to get involved in all tasks required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in a highly professional manner with clients.
- A willingness to learn and input strategically regarding client account management and development.
- Fluency in written and verbal English with a second language desirable (French or German).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- A self-starter ability with a self-organising mind-set.
- An innovative and proactive approach to working
- A passion for the business of sport.
GlobalSportsJobs is the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform for the international sports industry, helping organisations across all sectors source a greater quality and diversity of talent.