Marketing Campaign Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Limelight Sports has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join its Campaigns team. The role would suit an individual who thrives on the buzz of a fast-paced, sociable agency environment and has a passion for participation and sport.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running and delivery of fully integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of clients across multiple projects. This role suits a commercially focused marketer; someone driven by results and comfortable making decisions based on data and insight.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will work with the Campaigns team, as the marketing specialist across a number of exciting projects. This is a perfect role for someone who enjoys variety and thrives when needing to manage priorities. Therefore, the role will be rewarding for a self-starter who is highly energetic, motivated and a confident decision-maker.
You will ensure that there is a consistency of service and a high level of performance for the delivery of all marketing elements of our campaigns and live events for our clients. You will regularly check and monitor that campaign KPIs are being met and that campaigns are delivered on time and on budget. You will always look to deliver value for money for our clients and the business, as well as seek ways to deliver economies of scale and help grow our business.
The role is varied and fast-paced, and you will be primarily responsible for:
- Production of marketing and communications plans and strategies as part of the over-arching campaign goals, including tone of voice, targets and objectives, spend plans and key messaging
- Creating and assigning the appropriate marketing and communications tools and tactics for assigned campaigns to reach the right audiences and hit all necessary KPIs
- Develop the overall brand and look and feel of campaigns (working with Designer)
- Responsibility and ownership for the advertising and/or promotional activity for assigned properties/experiences
- Development and management of communication campaign plans (including email, social media, PR, advertising etc.)
- Where necessary development of communication strategies, and all associated activity (e.g. press releases, launches, celebrities and influencers)
- Reviewing and keeping up to date with marketing trends and tools
- Working with external suppliers to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of campaigns
- Working closely with the wider Campaigns team to communicate marketing and communications strategy to the rest of the business
- Working with Events, Technology and Strategy & Insight teams to ensure a joined-up approach across campaign delivery
- Acting as the day-to-day marketing and communications contact for clients, partners and sponsors as required
- Ensuring campaigns are data and insight-led, demonstrating effectiveness and efficiency, and input into evaluation to show impact and future learnings
- Responsible for line management of team members as and when assigned, including appraisals, objective setting, providing constructive and timely feedback as well as identification of training and development opportunities/needs
About the person:
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager at Limelight Sports you:
- Are passionate about participation in sport and activity, for yourself and others
- Are highly organised and have the ability to work across multiple accounts
- Have a strong commercial understanding, have experience of delivering clear and strong marketing campaign results, preferably in an event environment
- Preferably have experience or can demonstrate an understanding of the requirements of working in an agency
- Have excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail – both verbal and written
- Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques and social media trends
- Have an understanding and experience of using research and data to optimise campaigns
- Have some familiarity managing budgets
- Are goal orientated, and focused on delivering high performing campaigns
- Are a clear and confident decision-maker and can cope well under pressure
- Constantly bring creative ideas and vibrancy to your role and share your enthusiasm with your team
- Have a can-do attitude
To apply for this role please click 'Apply' and send a CV and cover email, outlining why you are the right person to join our team
Please, no agencies. applications direct
Limelight Sports is an equal opportunities employer.
At Limelight Sports Group we engage audiences through active experiences. We create campaigns with guaranteed results from insight, strategy and execution. Creating an active world. Together.