|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Strategy & Research|
Limelight Sports has an exciting opportunity in our London office for a highly organised Project Manager who has the ability to multi-task, engage teams and enthuse others, to join our creative and passionate team.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering Limelight's promise of guaranteed results for our clients, working closely with the Client Services and Campaign delivery teams across multiple campaigns. The Project Manager is involved in the planning, execution, resourcing and full scope of the campaigns. Creating clear and obtainable objectives to see them through to successful completion of each stage of delivery.
As the Project Manager, your primary role is ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and with maximum efficiency. You continuously meet and exceed client expectations across all campaigns ensuring consistency and quality.
Project Managers are the champions of Limelight’s project management methodology, PATH, and work closely with the other members of the Project Management team as well as the Client Services and Campaign teams to manage the day to day running of your allocated campaigns.
As the Project Manager your primary responsibilities are:
- Day to day management of project/campaign to ensure it is meeting/exceeding client expectation and objectives as agreed with the Client Service team
- Liaison with the Campaign delivery team on all stages of the project to ensure it delivers against agreed timelines
- Ensure the profitability of Campaigns through the monitoring and reconciling of campaign budgets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for reconciling end of Campaign budgets
- Monitoring, reporting and improving resource utilisation
- Responsible for ensuring all projects are added to and managed from Procim project software
- Working with the Finance team and Campaign Heads to seek efficiencies in the deployment of team resources
- WIP reporting to Client Service team and Chief Operating Officer as required
- As required, managing and chairing internal and external campaign or client meetings
- Where applicable, and agreed with the Client Services team, be the day to day contact with clients
- Overseeing testing and readiness for live project scenarios
- Management and mitigation of your day-to-day project risks
- A central point for any project issues/ guidance/knowledge share
- Being an ambassador of Limelight’s Project Management methodology and ensuring use across all campaigns
- Working the Project Management team to develop and continually review the Project Management methodology, its purpose and use
- Ensure companywide adherence to quality assurance standards to demonstrate a market-leading ability
- Line Management of key team members within the business
- As the Project Manager you:
- Are Passionate about participation in sport, for yourself and others
- Understand business strategy
- Are highly organised
- Are great at engaging teams and enthusing others to delivery to the highest possible standard
- Have good foresight
- Are a great communicator
- Are empathetic
- Are decisive
- Are a problem solver
- Are calm under pressure and approachable at all times
It is also highly desirable that the ideal candidate has:
- At least two years of Project Management experience
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience of forming successful working relationships with people at all levels
- A proven track record in delivering results
- Educated to degree level
To apply for this role please click 'Apply' and send a CV and cover email, outlining why you are the right person to join our team.
Applications open until Friday 21st September.
Please, no agencies. applications direct
Limelight Sports is an equal opportunities employer.
At Limelight Sports Group we engage audiences through active experiences. We create campaigns with guaranteed results from insight, strategy and execution. Creating an active world. Together.