Senior Account Executive - SKODA & Enterprise
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications|
Fuse is looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive to join the team at our office near Goodge Street. You’ll play an important role on our team assisting on sponsorship activation for several high-profile properties and brands. You will be joining a creative and dynamic team working on a number of high profile clients, have a passion for sports and a growing desire to learn! You will ideally have 1 - 2 years experience with an added bonus of ticketing experience or ticketing management, although this is not a necessity.
You will have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with clients and partner organisations. You will have an interest in culture, sport and entertainment and a passion for marketing and ideally have some experience working in this space.
- 2 years’ experience and an interest in partnerships and experiences
- A good understanding of sponsorship and partnerships
- Ability to lead on a number of projects
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Strong time management skills
- Confident when liaising with colleagues, clients & suppliers
- Creative thinker
- A can-do, positive, friendly attitude
- Be able to anticipate your team and clients’ needs before they do & be ready to go that extra mile
You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly, usually in the London office, with occasional travel and on site at events. This is a full-time role & you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary range dependent on experience.
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.