Player Acquisition Manager
A fantastic role has come available for someone to join us to support the Head of Talent Management and the Academy Director to deliver the best value in player acquisition and contract negotiations, by managing and maintaining a detailed database of all Academy player contract information and the creation and delivery of excellent processes.
- Create and maintain the database
- Prepare player acquisition and contract renewal proposals for the Academy Director;
- Work with the Administration, Legal and Finance departments
- To work with various academy departments
- To lead the organisation and delivery of the individual player signing sessions and coordinate the hosting of and act as host to new signings
- Work with relevant internal Manchester City FC departments (Operations, Legal, Finance)
- To support the management of the respective player acquisition and player contract budgets.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or has a formal qualification in project/financial/business management.
- Significant knowledge of and proven experience of working in the high-performance sports administration environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of project/programme management methods
- Language skills (Spanish, French)
- Understanding of the Premier League EPPP, FA, UEFA, FIFA and any other rules and regulations