Business Development Executive
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
|Salary||Competitive Base Salary|
We are looking for a talented and motivated sales professional to support our fast-growing global sales operation, helping to expand our international client portfolio in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries around.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
The role is:
- Is to present and sell our digital media and talent business solutions to those organisations that recognise the importance of attracting a greater quality of talent but are not currently using our platforms. This will include organisations across all sectors of the international sports industry including federations, local organising committees, agencies, broadcasters, clubs, teams and leagues, venues, and sporting goods companies.
- Building, maintaining and managing a healthy qualified opportunity pipeline through process, analysis, insights, relationship building, educating and meeting client needs with our portfolio of digital media and talent solutions.
- Producing high-quality recommendations that presents the GlobalSportsJobs value proposition in an effective and inspiring manner.
- Leveraging reporting tools in Salesforce, providing accurate perspective of current pipeline and overall activity levels that exceeds promised deliverables.
- Conducting the full range of business development activities to support your objectives from telephone and desk research, to networking at events, through to contributing to proposals and campaigns.
You are someone that brings:
- 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of selling digital solutions into senior decision-makers including line managers and HR functions ideally within sports organisations.
- Proven, process-driven business development success selling to organisations within multiple sectors.
- An uncompromising attention to detail and a data driven analytical approach to business.
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to develop sales opportunities using a strategic and consultative approach.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence with credibility and effectiveness at all levels of our client’s organisations, including executive and C-level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce.
- Fluency in written and verbal English, a second language would be desirable.
- A self-starter ability with a self-organising mindset
- An innovative and proactive approach to working
- A passion and understanding for the business of sport.
GlobalSportsJobs is the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform for the international sports industry, helping organisations across all sectors source a greater quality and diversity of talent.