Assistant Wushu Coach
|Location||Shatin, Hong Kong|
|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Education|
Reporting to the Head Wushu Coach, the Assistant Wushu Taiji Coach will be responsible for the following duties:
- To coordinate, design and implement training programmes for elite Taiji athletes in Hong Kong;
- To fully utilize and integrate scientific, medical and other athlete support services into the elite training programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to local and overseas squad training and competitions; and
- To assist the HKSI and the Hong Kong Wushu Union with coach education programmes.
- University degree or post-secondary Certificate/ Diploma, or its equivalent;
- The holder of a recognized coaching qualification equivalent to Hong Kong Coach Accreditation Programme Level 2 Certificate;
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional coaching experience in WUSHU;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of computer literacy; and
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please click 'Apply' below and send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (HKSI)
The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results.