ITTF Foundation Marketing Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
The position will be mainly based in the ITTF Asia-Pacific Marketing office in Singapore. Applicants should be willing to work as required rather than regular office hours, due to the nature of the work required for the job and be available to travel on occasions.
The ITTF Foundation Marketing Manager will report to the ITTF Foundation Director based in Leipzig, Germany and the ITTF Marketing Director based in Singapore.
The ITTF Foundation Marketing Manager will be responsible for the best positioning and presentation of the ITTF Foundation and its programs. In cooperation with the ITTF Foundation Management Team and following the guidance of the ITTF Marketing Team, the ideal candidate will develop and then follow the strategic plan to increase the funding of the foundation through donations, sponsorships and grants. This position requires excellent English communication skills to increase the global awareness and ensure effective communication with partners.
To be responsible for the marketing of the ITTF Foundation, notably through the following tasks:
- To define and segment the different ITTF Foundation’s Fundraising Audiences;
- To design a funding strategy for the ITTF Foundation, building it into sponsorships, donations, public grants, etc. and develop fundraising packs for each;
- To be proactive at securing funding for the ITTF Foundation activities;
- To establish a communication plan in line with the strategic plan, and work together with the Communications and Management Team;
- To align the ITTF Foundation marketing strategy with ITTF marketing strategy;
- To work with the ITTF Competition and Marketing Departments to have ITTF Foundation communications and strong calls to action, in line with the strategic plan, integrated into ITTF events and regular communication on all relevant platforms;
- To establish a controlling and evaluating system for the marketing measures.
- Other duties as required by the ITTF Foundation Director and ITTF Marketing Director.
Candidates for the position of ITTF Foundation Marketing Manager should demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary education in Marketing and/or Sports Management;
- Five years’ experience working within the marketing team of an international sport or non-profit organisation;
- Practical experience of working in humanitarian projects in development countries;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, particularly in the English language;
- Strong organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects;
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead both small and large teams;
- Proven ability to build rapport with wide range of stakeholders.
- Professional capacity to work in languages other than English;
- Experience within the sport of Table Tennis;
- Knowledge of the work currently undertaken by the ITTF Foundation.
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) is responsible for the global sport of table tennis. It is the largest international federation in the world with 226 member associations.