Head of Technical Leadership Programmes
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Academy, Community & Development, Technical & Elite Performance|
To support our Technical Development Division, FIFA is looking to recruit an innovative and accurate
- Establishing and leading a new department within the Technical Development Division
- Developing content in the area of leadership functions at member association level as there are: technical directors, coaching education directors, performance directors, grassroots directors, etc.
- Setting up a multi-year plan on how FIFA can help to build a strong leadership in the various member associations at the technical level through generic schemes and individualised mentoring programmes
- Showing an ability to set up consultancy schemes for (experienced) mentors/consultants who will deliver these services out in the field
- Developing training for mentors/consultants to ensure that a consistent approach is delivered when supporting the member associations in this area
- Working closely with the Head of Technical Services on the delivery of specific workshops, on the integration of the monitoring information delivered by the regional technical consultants, and on setting and following up on budgets
- Background in physical education or sports management – ideally with an academic background
- Experience as a technical leader at the governing body level and/or club level; coaching degree desirable (preferably the highest in his/her country)
- Track record of installing and understanding a structural set-up in organisations as well as working in an international context
- Effective and level-appropriate communication skills as well as the ability to convince internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of German, French or Spanish and/or any other language will be highly beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Capacity to lead by example and mentor others
- Ability to come up with creative out-of-the-box proposals and understand the bigger picture
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Willing to take responsibility and focus on quality and innovation
- Self-motivated, reliable and flexible
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please submit your application in English (letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.