|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
To support our Communications Division, FIFA is looking to recruit an analytical and proactive
- Overseeing the planning and prioritisation of production-related tasks
- Planning and organising operations related to events covered by FIFA Digital platforms
- Overseeing processes related to the delivery of high-quality digital products and promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Minimum five years of experience as a digital project, program or operations manager overseeing all aspects of the production workflow
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with management of lean/Agile software development, including Scrum and Kanban
- Proven experience in planning and managing digital operations for mission-critical live events
- Experience with leading the adoption and administration of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence or equivalent tools
- Knowledge and experience of best practices related to information architecture and user experience design
- Experience of content management systems
- Ability to liaise with key digital internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English (oral and written), other languages an advantage
- Experienced in Agile software development methods, documentation/wiki and project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to handle high-stress scenarios with a focused and positive attitude
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to manage multiple streams of production activities
- Very structured, efficient, problem-solving oriented person with strong organisational and project management skills
- Flexibility in terms of travel with the ability to work in an international environment
- Team player with good communication skills
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please submit your application in English (letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.