Senior Partner Manager
Virgin Racing Formula E Team is one of the most successful teams in the FIA Formula E Championship. Backed by the Virgin group, and now, by Envision, one of the world’s leading smart energy management & renewables companies, the team leads the way in Formula E, on and off the track.
As the world's first global electric vehicle racing championship, FIA Formula E is a truly groundbreaking endeavor. Not only does it push the boundaries of automotive technology, in ways that are directly relevant to the man on the street, but it engages fans in ways never before seen at the top levels of world sport, through music, social media and gaming.
It has now entered its next phase, characterized by increasing automotive manufacturer and sponsor involvement, a rise in overall professionalism, and an exciting new technological era as represented in a vastly improved ‘Generation 2’ car that the teams will race for the first time in Season 5, commencing in December 2018.
The team is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join its partner management division. He/she will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and shall be responsible for handling key commercial partner accounts.
This role requires a lot of flexibility, and willingness to be part of a young, vibrant organisation with a clear message and a busy calendar.
SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
- Previous experience as an account manager within a global sporting series
- High level of creativity and strategic thought based around fulfilling partner objectives
- A focus on driving B2B opportunities for partners
- Highly skilled across marketing disciplines
- Positive, enthusiastic, proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude towards delivering value to partners
- A warm, engaging personality and customer-focussed approach
- Willingness to travel
- Languages a benefit
- Motorsport experience preferable but not essential
Dependent on experience / Competitive
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org